Under the new Small Business Recovery Grant, small businesses will be able to apply for funding up to $3000 to help meet the costs of safely reopening or up-scaling operations.
These expenses include, but are not limited to:
- fit-out changes and temporary physical changes (for example, plastic barriers at checkouts)
- staff training and counselling
- business advice and continuity planning
- cleaning products and additional cleaning services
- additional equipment necessary to comply with social distancing or other public health measures
- marketing, communications and advertising
- digital solutions (for example, e-commerce or business websites).
Conditions apply and this grant can only be used for purchases of eligible expenses made from 1 July 2020.
For more information and to apply, click here.
RETURN TO LATEST NEWS