Restrictions have now eased in NSW. As at 1 July many restriction have been removed.
However, the 4 square metre rule must be applied at all times and there is industry specific advice for businesses to ensure they are Covid-safe.
- travel to regional NSW for a holiday
- visits to museums, galleries and libraries
- pubs, clubs, cafes and restaurants - based on 4 sq metre rule with no upper limit
- beauty and nail salon operators can begin treatments
- worship, weddings and funerals - based on 4 sq metre rule with no upper limit
- fitness, gyms, pilates, yoga and dance studios can open
- community centres, including their recreational facilities can open.
- some indoor recreational facilities including pools and saunas can open with restricted numbers.
- cultural and sporting events at outdoor venues with a maximum capacity of 40,000 will be allowed up to 25 percent of their normal capacity. Events must be ticketed and seated and follow strict guidelines.
Click here for more.
RETURN TO LATEST NEWS