The #LoveCentralCoast campaign has been developed to support our local economy from within, sharing the innovation with our Central Coast community, as we adapt to the new temporary ‘state of play’ under COVID-19 restrictions. Locals supporting locals. Now’s the time to #LoveCentralCoast.
We're encouraging people to #lovecentralcoast by supporting local businesses. If that's you, now is the time to ensure that your free business profile on VisitCentralCoast.com.au is looking its best with top quality images, videos and the latest information on your operating hours and services.
How you can be involved in this campaign:
- Our social media handles have changed from @visitcentralcoastnsw to @lovecentralcoastnsw (Instagram) and @lovecentralcoast (Facebook).
- Download and share this #lovecentralcoast social media tile on your social media channels, tag our new handles and add the hashtag #LoveCentralCoast.
- When you tag our new handles, we can reshare your content across our own@lovecentralcoast channels.
- We will be developing a series of Love Local Guides hosted on www.visitcentralcoast.com.au and promoted via our socials. They will be designed to support local businesses with themes including producers, restaurants and cafes finding ways to operate, virtual tours and experiences, retailers offering online delivery and online workshops hosted by Central Coast businesses. The guides will evolve, so keep sharing and tagging your stories with us, so we can include you in this content.
- Update or create your listing on VisitCentralCoast.com.au, the official destination information site for the Central Coast.
Longer-term, this strength of Central Coast community spirit will strengthen us for when the green shoots of tourism recovery appear.